Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mukluks Review

Let me share a personal story of a love affair with a pair of boots, specifically a pair of furry mukluks:


I saw them in a store window last year, and became a devout worshiper of their furry fabulousness!


The problem for me was the price tag, there was no way that I could afford them! But still, every time I saw them I'd try them on and dream of what could have been...


Finally, the day arrived! The boots were finally on sale! I could afford to look luxurious, and like all the normal girls who somehow had a million dollars to spend on winter clothing


I had heard all of the bad stories about these boots, that they weren't good in snow, and that they would wear out easily, but I didn't care. I figured they'd be really warm and it'd be worth the lack of ankle support...


But the first day I owned them, I walked out onto the cold pavement...


..and it felt like I was wearing plastic bags on my feet. The soles were incredibly thin, and felt awful. The next day I tried again wearing wool socks, but it didn't improve things really.


So now, in the middle of the Christmas season, I have to go return/complain about my dream boots.


The only place these boots could be warm is IN HELL as far as I'm concerned.



SO SERIOUSLY - I UNDERSTAND BEING STUBBORN AND THINKING - IT WON'T HAPPEN TO ME - BUT DO NOTTTTT BUY THESE BOOTS!!!!!!!

Do not waste the money/time I did. You will only regret it. 

1 comment:

  1. ahahhaha! vey funny post!
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy...I'd like you visit my blog and if you want...follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ;D
    marti
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete