Sunday, January 30, 2011

Messori (Made In Italy)

A special hello to our male followers in today's blog entry!

I've decided to do a feature on this designer label from a friend who owns a men's clothing store on Yonge and St Clair. You Might have seen this very Chic Boutique. I suppose you're wondering in all the gin joints in all the world, what could this place be called? Bogart's Men's Wear of course. I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship. It's a Man fashion heaven. For a man who believes the problem with the world is that everyone is a few tailored suits behind, I would suggest this store.  For stylists or image consultants with male clients, Bogart's should be your jump-off point, where you can find everything your male clients, or models need and want.
As I entered this sanctuary for those more testosterone-inclined, my fingers touched and rubbed my way through these to-die-for fabrics and designs. Inspecting the wears, the tags all declared one name responsible for all this greatness. Messori went straight to the owner Pepe Bogarts and got all the information I needed.
Messori has been designing and manufacturing in Italy since 1976. His designs have been seen in many fashion magazines, and on some of our favourite celebrities.
His desire for male perfection shows in his cuts and usage of fabric and attention to details and emblishments of silver and a dash of sparkle on selected pieces. You know what they say; Less is more. Visit this store!

No comments:

Post a Comment